The award is for blogs that have got less than 200 followers, this award is to encourage and motivate new and small blogs to keep blogging! Chloe asked me some questions...
1. What made you start blogging?
So I was inspired to write a blog from watching YouTube videos. I have watched YouTube videos for about 3 years as weird as that is. I've always wanted to do YouTube but I've never had the confidence. So I thought a blog would be perfect way.
2. When did you start blogging?
I started blogging on the 23rd of march. Before I started this one I have others that haven't been that great but when I started this one I got really in to in & I love it!
3. Pastel colours or bright colours?
Definitely bright colours!
4. Shorts or skirts?
I wear skits all year round, so It would have to be skirts.
5. High street or high end?
Hight street, I don't really own many high ends things at all. I have some benefit makeup and a Mac mascara that's about it ahah.
6. What is your best piece of advice for new bloggers?
Best piece of advice would have to be If you want to write a blog do it don't care what other people think. Believe in yourself, work hard and your blog will become a success. Also staying dedicated would have to be one aswell speak to other bloggers get advice become friends and just have fun!
7. What is your favourite TV show?
To be honest I don't really watch TV I'm a massive YouTube addict ahah. I love the soaps.
8. Topshop or River Island?
Topshop, I love it most of my clothes are from their.
9. Favourite party outfit?
If I was going to a party last minute I would probably wear a nice dress or a skirt and a fancy top with a pair of trainers! I wear trainers with everything!
10. Night in or night out?
It depends on where the night out is but I think inviting lots of friends over and having fun is just as good as going out!
11. Your favourite blog post that you have written?
Probably my very first one which was my pink hair that was so much fun dying it and taking the pictures. But I have so much fun doing the Tich inspired makeup aswell!
So that's it I've answered the questions now you can answer mine!
Here are the rules...
If you have been nominated for The Liebster Award and you choose to accept it, write a blog post about the Liebster award in which you:
8. Once you have written your post, and published it, you then have to inform the people/blogs that you nominated that they have been nominated for the Liebster award and provide a link for them to your post so that they can learn about it (they might not have ever heard of it!)
The people I nominate;
All of the blogs I have nominated are amazing and I love them! Here are the questions I ask you...
- What inspired you to write a blog?
- Favourite season?
- No make-up or makeup days?
- Best advice you would give to someone who wants to start a blog?
- High street or high end?
- What is your 'can not live without' make product.
- Heels or trainers
- Favourite all time nail polish/
- What is your 'go to' outfit?
- Favourite makeup product?
- What do you enjoy the most about being a blogger?
Have lots of fun writing your post and let me know I'm excited to see your responses!
Love destiny x