Tuesday 20 August 2013

Summer nails...

I've been loving having bright summer colours on my nails! The weather has been amazing do its the perfect time to wear bright colours on my nails! The rimmel nail varnishes  are my absolute favourite because there so long lasting and they do an amazing range of colours & they dry fairly quickly!

I used rimmel I love lasting finish in
-Pop your pink
-Orange your life 
-Misty jade

Then I used a silver glitter one from like a Christmas gift set but you can get them similar one from any nail beauty shop! Then a clear top coat from a acrylic set! I love all of these nail colour 7 would highly recommend the rimmel ones for summer or for those who just love a pop of nail colour all year round! 



I'm really sorry it sounds so stupid to do a nail post but with no picture of my nails! Well I sat at my computer for about 2 hours Trying to upload but it just wouldn't work but there is a picture on my twitter & Instagram so I will link them down below! So that's it I just thought I would get a quick post up before I do my like main one which will be my fitness  routine it will be up on Thursday! 

Thanks for reading I love you all💕


Twitter- @destinylevixox
Instagram-destinylevixox

No comments:

Post a Comment